To find what's new in this release click here.
To learn more about FileView utility click here.
No Spyware. No Adware. We care about your privacy and security.
Upgrade From Earlier Versions
We do not provide upgrade option. You need to uninstall older version and then install
newer version of the software.
- Launch Add or Remove Programs from Control Panel
- Select the iSafeguard Freeware or iSafeguard Professional
- Click Change/Remove
- Following the instruction to uninstall the software
- Launch the msi installation file from Windows Explorer or a command (DOS) prompt
- Follow the wizard to install the software
To learn more check out the Installation Guide.
Important Tip: Make a backup copy of your profile and keep it in a safe place
when you make changes to your profile. Remember if you lose your profile or forget
your pass phrase you will never be able to decrypt your encrypted data -
no body can help you.